|Usage:||Plastic Profile Printer||Voltage:||220V|
plastic auxiliary equipment,
heat transfer printing machine
Automatic thermal transfer printer thermal transfer printing machine thermal transfer paper
Automatic thermal transfer printer Usage & scope of application
1. It adopts hot stamping mode to press the painting from ribbon on to PS foamed profile or use fancy roller to emboss on profiles. Normally this machine is used in our PS photo frame profile production line.
2. It also can be used for many other kinds of plastic products such as PVC and ABS, etc.
1. Beautiful appearance, reliable performance, easy operation, precisely stamping, strong adhesive force, the stamping angle can be adjusted by handle wheel for different profile shapes.
2. For special requirements, our company has developed many different models which can emboss at bottom and side face, etc.
1. Computer controller, ensure reliable machine operation.
2. Using Omron temperature controller to ensure that heating temperature
stability,and ensure stamping quality.
3. Toggle mechanism design, low consumption of compressed air, pressure
4. Stamping pressure, temperature, hot pressing time is adjustable.
5. Table automatically before and after the move, easy to operate safely and
6. Table can be front, left, rotate the adjustment.
7. Automatic document feeder, the collection of paper, and adjustable.
8. Installation of photocell (electric eye) with the contacts after the transfer
paper on the track in place control.
9. Stamping head height adjustable lift, a larger work can be stamping.
10. With security guards to protect the operator's safety
Characteristics of hot stamping products
(1) The pattern is one-step forming,no need color process;
(2) Simple machine, but exquisite printing;
(3) Strong adhesive force, high temperature resistance & anti-wear;
(4) Bright and gloss color, never fade
(5) It can meet the requirement for green & environmental protection, without pollution
Range of application
It can be used to print on surface of plastics such as ABS, PS, PVC, AS, PC, PU, PMMA, PET, PP, PE, etc. and coating surface of metal, glass and wood, etc.
|Power||380V 3Phases / 220V single phase|
|Winding motor power||25W|
|Unwinding motor power||25W|
|Max. heating temperature||210|
|Max. vertical stroke||80mm|
Contact Person: Mr. Zhao