|Type:||Heat Transfer||Voltage:||220V / 110V / 415V|
|Power:||1.5kw||Use:||Waste Plastic Crusher|
1.5kw pvc foam board production line,
semiauto pvc foam board production line,
15times/min pvc foam board production line
Semi automatic PVC PS Wood plastic board sheet line heating transfer stamping machine
Thermal Transfer Hot stamping description
1. Offline hot stamping machine is special designed for decorating various MDF/PVC/PS/WPC/ABS/PVC foaming small profiles within 100mm width
2. Offline hot stamping machine working for different face plastic profiles, with 90 degree rotating for each face
3. For different profiles materials, offline hot stamping machine can adjust temperature to adhere stamping films on profiles
4. Hot stamping machine through cylinder compacts the silicone wheel
5. Offline hot stamping machine equip with auto feeing device
Characteristics of hot stamping products
1. The pattern is one-step forming, no need color process;
2. Simple machine, but exquisite printing;
3. Strong adhesive force, high temperature resistance & anti-wear;
4. Bright and gloss color, never fade it can meet the requirement for green & environmental protection, without pollution
1. Computer controller, ensure reliable machine operation.
2. Using Omron temperature controller to ensure that heating temperature
stability,and ensure stamping quality.
3. Toggle mechanism design, low consumption of compressed air, pressure
4. Stamping pressure, temperature, hot pressing time is adjustable.
5. Table automatically before and after the move, easy to operate safely and
6. Table can be front, left, rotate the adjustment.
7. Automatic document feeder, the collection of paper, and adjustable.
8. Installation of photocell (electric eye) with the contacts after the transfer
paper on the track in place control.
9. Stamping head height adjustable lift, a larger work can be stamping.
10. with security guards to protect the operator's safety
|Power||380V 3Phases / 220V single phase|
|Winding motor power||25w|
|Unwinding motor power||25w|
|Max. heating temperature||210|
|Max. vertical stroke||80mm|
Contact Person: Edwin