|Electrical Parts:||Siemens, ABB, Schneider||Feeding Knive:||Hydraulic|
|Processing Type:||Nodust Cutting||Control:||Siemens PLC|
automatic pvc pipe cutting machine,
waste plastic cutter machine
Plastic PVC PE Pipe Profile Planetary Non Dust Cutter Factory for pipe extrusion Line
Planetary Non Dust Cutter Introduction
1. Planetary cutter is mainly used to cut plastic pipes,such as PVC/UPVC pipes, HDPE/PP/PPR pipes etc.Used in plastic pipe production line.
2. It is an ideal machine for cutting large diameter pipe, such as PE pipe, PP pipe, PPR pipe, PVC pipe, PC pipe, etc.
3. High degree of automation, large amount of cutting, beautiful appearance.
4. When cutting a pipe, it cannot produce chips, and the cut is smooth.So it saves the raw material, also is advantageous to
the corresponding pipeline connector product.
Main Technical Parameters of Cutting Machine:
|Cutting pipe diameter range(mm)||Φ63-Φ250||Φ200-Φ400||Φ250-Φ630|
|Cutting motor power(kw)||2.2||2.2||3|
Rotating motor power (kw)
|Cutting pipe thickness||15||25||30|
♦ Specified screw design for better material plasticizing &mixing effect, For high filling formula, bimetallic screw and barrel can guarantee perfect solution;
♦ Spider type die head can reduce joint line of the melt material, with reasonable compression ratio design;
♦ Vertical integrated structured gear box with adopts NSK/SKF bearings guarantee stable operation and long uselife;
♦ Vacuum calibration tank adopts high-efficiency two chamber and large length design, providing faster calibration and more
♦ Planetary cutter adopts hydraulic feeding of blade which providing perfect chamfering processing and cutting surface;
♦ U type, R type and Air blow type socket can be provided according to applications;
♦ Intelligent PLC controlling system with human-friendly interface make the operation easily and conveniently.
1. Cutting capacities up to 10 m/min.
2. Fast start-up within minutes.
3. Fast tool exchange for different tube diameter.
4. Short time for colour and material change.
5. Modular design – integration in complete lines.
Contact Person: Edwin