|Application:||Powder, Granules||Application Area:||Agricultural Chemicals|
|Heating Method:||Dispersion Blender Mixer||Inverter:||ABB|
|Paddle Shaft:||Stainless Steel||Capacity:||200-5000L|
pvc compounding mixer,
pvc high speed mixer
High-Speed Plastic PP, PE, PVC Mixing Machine Mixer Unit high speed dispersion mixer
High-Speed Plastic PP, PE, PVC Mixing Machine MixerUses and Features
1. It is used in mixing, drying, colouring and other processing. It is the most ideal equipment for producing shaped plastic material and plastics pipes.
2. The technology of the mainshaft sealed apparatus has got the state patent with No. ZLP62430641 and it has two functions of electric and steam heating.
3. Two layers of sealing technology is adopted in the pot cover. The opening of the heating mixed cover adopted the airopening device and the opening of the cooling mixed cover adopted hydraulic pressure control system.
4. The electric control section with the programmable logic control adopted well-known imported meters and control components.
5. It could be equipped with the dust removing device.
6. The blades have been passed the test of the dynamic and static balance testing machine.
6. Manual feeding, vaccum feeding or screw feeding is available.
PLASTIC MIXER MACHINE
1. PVC mixer is the most ideal machinery for manufacturing tubes and profiles in the process of compound mixing, drying and dying.
2. The cold mixer adopts horizontal structure with the characteristics of large cooling area and more homogenized material
3. Both hot and cold mixing blades and belt wheel have been specially through the balancing machine of static and dynamic.
4. The mixer lid is double sealed and opened in pneumatic way.
5. The electric control system uses RKC, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron and other famous instruments and control components to realize automatic control.
6. Optionally equipped with pulse dust collecting device and simple loading system.
|Model/Item||Volume (L)||Effective volume (L)||Rotating speed (rpm)||Motor power (kw)||Discharging||Weight (kg)|
Contact Person: Edwin